Monday, November 10, 2008

The huge cup of tea I had with breakfast and the book 1984

hey, my loves again I am shamefully late when it comes to posting! but as promised I delivered on the seventies trend and how to wear it. although once more it is rather sub-par, but I have to go because I must finish an economics project on the economics of political campaign funding. well hope you enjoy,

- Keep the world beautiful
~Lexie

, mes amours encore je suis shamefuly en retard quand il s'agit de poster ! mais comme a promis j'ai livré sur la tendance d'années soixante-dix et comment le porter. bien qu'une fois plus c'est plutôt le sous-pair, mais je dois vais parce que je dois finir un projet de science économique sur la science économique de subvention de campagne politique. espère bien que vous appréciez,

- Garder le mondial beau
~ Lexie

No comments: