Saturday, November 8, 2008

EBAY


bag: Coach
Shoes: Marc Jacobs

Skirt: Hermes


I have a shopping problem with eBay! I just spent a truck load of money, my credit card officially got its work out for the nest 2 years, omg I don't want to think how broke I am I bought an Hermes skirt wtf is wrong with me? Oh I know impulse buys! lol well guys I'm sorry it took so long for me to post but I had to work until 5pm.

- Keep the world beautiful
~ Alex (Lexie)






J'ai un problème commercial avec ebay ! J'ai dépensé juste un chargement de camion d'argent, mon officaily de carte de crédit a obtenu son travail hors pour le nid 2 ans, omg que je ne veux pas penser comment s'est cassé je suis j'ai acheté un wtf de jupe de hermes a tort avec moi ? Oh je sais les achats d'impulsion ! lol bien les gars je suis désolé qu'il a pris si long pour moi poster mais j'ai untill de travail 5 du soir.
- Garder le mondial beau~ Alex (Lexie)

No comments: