Monday, November 3, 2008

hopless romantic



So...today I couldn't decide between what I wanted to do menswear or romantic? well, I thought I was feeling a little bit like lonely and boy less; plus I'm an awful hopeless romantic so I thought why not both? mind you i don't know how great it looks mixing trends like that but hey its lonely, crazy, romantic and well, me!




- keep the word beautiful


~Alex (Lexie)


en français: Si. ..today je ne pourrais pas décider entre ce que j'ai voulu faire du prêt-à-porter pour hommes ou romantique ? bien, j'ai pensé je me sentais un peu comme solitaire et le garçon moins ; plus je suis un terrible sans espoir romantique si j'ai pensé pourquoi les deux pas ? vous a des objections je ne sais pas grand il paraît de tendance mélangeant comme ça mais son solitaire, fou, romantique et bien, moi


- garder le mondial beau

~ Alex (Lexie)

No comments: