Monday, December 1, 2008

Market aca


today I went to the market in acapulco, I saw a lot of different foods, candies :) and people. my spanish is getting better, though, it still sux! ja ja. I saw a little chawawa puppy today at the market but, like I said no usb lol. I was watching the canadian news this morning and guess what?.....snow storm hit toronto! pretty sure all my friends hate me because I wrote "tanning on the porch" as my facebook status :P I had the best mexican food today too! I had tostadas to die for and if you don't know they are; A fried flat corn tortilla topped with a layer of beans, shredded beef or chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, avocado and salsa. any ways it is late here and it was an informative post I believe; buenos nochas

- Keep the world beautiful

~Lexie

No comments: